Franciscan University of Steubenville Career Services is pleased to offer our students MyPlan.com as a free online service for exploring career options, taking career planning assessments and much more.
In order to take the MyPlan Assessments for FREE, please follow these instructions.
- Click on the “Account” tab above
- For new users click on “Create Free Account” button and register
- Give yourself a PASSWORD: (at least 6 digits long, one capital letter and at least one number)
- Click “Continue”
- Next Page: Sign-In (with your user name and password)
- Enter License Code: PYQY8Z5M
- Click on Take an Assessment
- Once you have an account, log into “Existing Users” located in the account tab above for future access to MyPlan
Franciscan University students may take all four MyPlan Assessments FREE of charge when using the above License Code: PYQY8Z5M
- Career Personality Test – this is required prior to attending the Myers-Briggs Workshop
- Career Interest Inventory
- Career Skills Profiler
- Career Values Assessment
Please contact Franciscan University Career Services at 740-284-5251 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance or to schedule an appointment.